The UDDI XML.org web site is not longer accepting new posts. Information on this page is preserved for legacy purposes only.
Novell: Nsure UDDI Server
Product: Submitted by carolgeyer on Thu, 2007-01-25 16:16. Last updated on Thu, 2007-01-25 16:18.
With Novell eDirectory™ as a foundation, Novell Nsure™ UDDI Server adds secure identity management capability to the UDDI standard, increasing security and manageability of Web services registries.
- Supports version 2.0 of the UDDI specification
- Centralized administration/management of UDDI registry data
- UDDI Registry data managed in eDirectory
- Exploits eDirectory Replication to offer a distributed service with high availability
- Leverages eDirectory identity management
- UDDI user accounts administered via eDirectory account management solutions
- Leverages eDirectory authentication and access control framework
- Supports basic user-id, password authentication
- Secure authentication over SSL can be configured/enforced
- eDir ACL based access control