Managed Methods has announced the availability of their SOA management and runtime governance product JaxView 4.5. While providing full support for the SOA and Web service management for the IT operations, JaxView 4.5 expanded runtime policy enforcement features and expanded integration to UDDI registries. "We are exceptionally pleased with our customer adoption of JaxView agentless deployment for SOA visibility and SOA management. Our customers are using JaxView in varying ways, including as SOA security and brokering infrastructure, " stated Al Aghili Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Managed Methods.
JaxView 4.5 features include
- Expanded integration with CentraSite GE from Software AG. Allows policy changes to be made in the registry and automatically uploaded in JaxView for enforcement or changes can be made in JaxView and published to the registry.
- Agentless visibility into back end protocols such as JMS, RMI, JDBC
- Insertion of XML digital signatures when deployed as a service gateway
- Real-time dashboard service counter for usage of all services in the system
- Other XML firewall functionality such as authorization through a secure token service and IP address filtering